Skip to Main Content
Datacolor is guided by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Standards for the Hardware Industry and the Software & IT Services Industry.
We identified nine material topics organized into three workstreams:
- Ethics and Integrity – Fairness, integrity and accountability are embedded across all business functions. These are reflected in our Global Code of Conduct.
- Supply Chain Sustainability – Our sustainability values, expectations and requirements are upheld throughout the supply chain.
- Carbon and Climate – We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint throughout our value chain.
- Product Safety – Expands from the safe operation and handling of our products to the privacy and security of the information we store.
- Materials Management – Our ultimate goal is to design products that solely use recycled and renewable materials.
- End of Life Management – We are committed to the goal that our products should never end up in a landfill. Learn more.
- Health and Safety – We are committed to the practices that ensure employees and contractors go home safe and healthy each day.
- Diversity – Datacolor will always be a safe, welcoming and inclusive workplace where everyone can be their authentic selves.
- Fair Labor – We are committed to upholding labor and human rights across our global operations.
Delivering on our commitment
Throughout this past year, we focused on taking actions across all our material topics. Read our sustainability report to see examples of how we continue to invest and meet our commitments.
Download our Sustainability Report
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.